I know, I've been MIA lately. My kids have had colds, then they were so kind to share with me.
Not much as been going on since last week, except trying to get better. My computer crashed the other day. I hate it when that happens. I still don't know what happened, it just started to freeze up.......then...........I could not do anything. Luckily I was able to back up all my files and pictures beforehand.
Today is a busy day for me, I have the usual housework and laundry to do, then tonight is scrapbook night at church. My friend Rebecca is joining me, we always have a good time. I'm bringing pizza for us to gorge on, since I have to be there so early (to set up) and Rebecca is coming from work. I'm also bringing mini lemon cupcakes to share with everyone.
I've got to run and gather up my scrapbook supplies for tonight, I'm very unorganized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Diane,
Sounds like fun, I haven't scapbooked in so long.... Your lemons muffins sound yummy!
xo,
Gina
Post a Comment