Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IKEA

I went shopping and had lunch at Ikea today with my friend Laurie. I should have stayed home and done laundry but that would not have been any fun. I'm all about fun.
I did a bit of dreaming while I was there of how I want our bathrooms decorated when we get the chance as well as some other decorative things. I was a good girl, I held back and only purchased Christmas gifts. I will wait until we finish the walls, trim and windows before I cut loose and buy things. How is it that everything is so inexpensive at IKEA but my bill was still so high??? I'll tell you why, because when things are so cheap, you tend to just keep adding to the cart..............it's a sickness. LOL! (It's a fun sickness to have)
After that I did a bit more Christmas shopping for another one of my kids at another store. I love getting my Christmas shopping done ahead of time, more time to play. Remember, I'm all about fun and playing. :)
The movie Twilight comes out in 9 days. I think I a girls night out is in order.
I better get to my laundry, darn.
Bye for now

2 comments:

gbloom studio said...

Hey Girl, I Love Ikea too. We went about a month ago, it had been awhile before that. They had some cool stuff! Just gotta tell you that I love love love your new haircut! Wish we lived closer, I would love to do a girls night! Oh, and Happy B-lated Birthday!
Gina : )

Diane said...

Thanks Gina! I miss you so much, and also wish that we lived closer.
Thanks for the compliment on my hair, it's a fun do. :-)