When I left the salon the other day, my hair was so soft. I found myself running my fingers through it often. LOL! When it came time for me to wash and style my own hair, it was not soft and not as shinny. We all want shinny bright and soft hair.........right? I used to buy spendy shampoo and conditioner but when Randy was off work I had to cut back and Shampoo/conditioner was one place that got cut. I buy the cheap stuff, no wonder my hair is so awful. I'm going today to buy the Aveda products at Tula's. I think it will really help not only my hair but my girls as well, they always have tangles and what not. I've tried everything on their hair to no avail. Anyway, that's my post for today. ha ha ha
Oh, I'm having such a hard time catching up on housework, it never ends!! I have so much to do before the holidays...............ACK!!! I'm also having a really hard time getting my Stampin Up business going. I need to make sample cards and set dates, I'm so bad at committing. URGH! It's hard with Randy's work hours to set something up. I did call Round Table pizza to see if I could use their big room............I'm still waiting for a return call.
OK, I've got to go check on the dog.
Have a happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Be pro-active!! Call the pizza place AGAIN! LOL
Have you tried using "garnier Fructis" shampoo? Meghan's hair does really good with it, and it is on sale often. It also tends to have a freebie of conditioner or shampoo... which ever is the opposite of the bottle you are buying. I also really like another label, but can only tell you it is the cream colored bottle. LOL I totally don't remember the name of it.
I try to save $$ but I find that I get a better deal in savings and hair care... if I buy the bigger size bottles and stay in the $5-$6 bottles. The salon stuff is too expensive and doesn't do much difference, other than scent. I watched a special on TV one time, that found the same chemicals for cleaning in the cheaper bottles and the high salon bottles.
I do think that Suave cleans REALLY well... but it dries out hair too quickly for using more than a good cleaning here and there.
Post a Comment