Monday, November 17, 2008

I need color!


Here is our kitchen, the walls look funny because they have just been texturized and the mud is still wet. Now I need to pick a color for the walls but I'm having such a hard time. I'm really thinking deep red, not bright. I'm not sure though. Maybe a sage green. I also love a darker brighter shade of green but I don't think that I'm that brave, It also would not match our lovely blue carpet in the living room. It's not my choice but it was brand new when we bought the house. Some day I hope to get new carpet........someday. We are taking baby steps remodeling our home.
So, what color do you think would look good? Our counter tops ar grey Corian with black specs.
Thanks.

2 comments:

crftymama3 said...

So... we also had the blue carpet you now have. So fun to design around, NOT!
I am saying dark red... but not so dark that it shrinks the room. However a darker medium green would be nice too... especially with your view out your window. :)
Humm...

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

I also love red too! Have you ever heard of Divine paint? If you go to a Miller paint store you can buy samples or buy 8x10 sheets of the color to tack up and stare at for weeks on end until you decide. Just a thought...