Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm afraid to leave my box

I still can't decide on a wall color and it's totally stressing me out. When I see red walls in a home, I love it. It's warm and so pretty. I also love sage green, very nice and very flexible. So, I think that I've picked out the shades of color that I want, it's just that I can't decide on the color......red or green or..................beige with cream trim. URGH!!! If I paint (Randy's paints LOL) red, I'll have to change my decorations. My orange pumkins for fall and candles wont match. Either will the new fall table runner that I love. If we paint sage green, everything will match as well as with with the color beige. But.............I love the red. Oh please pray for me. Seriouly, I'm stressed. I hate the fact that I can't commit. I have a hard time commiting to anything, not a good thing.
I have to go now and decide what to make for dinner............oh no, here I go again. LOL

3 comments:

Liane said...

Good luck on your decision! LOL I think I would like the green the best, but I too love red, just seems to be better for me in accent colors!

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane, I love your new kitchen! Is there anyway you can paint one wall red and the rest in the sage green? Or maybe do the kitchen green and a wall in your dinning room red? Wishing you the best, can't wait to see it!

Diane said...

We did two walls in the kitchen R. Lauren Pomogranite and the other kit. wall, dinning room and hallway in Gobi Desert. We LOVE IT!
BTW, Gobie Desert is like a darker beige. I can't wait to paint the rest of the house. :) I'll take picture once it's all done. I need to get new valances and rugs. Oh maybe a few decorations too. LOL!