Sunday, November 23, 2008

Painting and such

I finally bought the paint today. While the guy at Home Depot was helping me, he was so kind to inform me that the colors that I picked, did not match. He said that I should have picked blue instead of red. I was nice and kept my big mouth shut, it was so dang hard. LOL
The nerve of this 20 something with the huge tattoo on his arm that looked like someone threw up on it. Now Randy is painting...........everything. URGH! He's not very careful. We decided to paint two walls red and the other Walls kind of a beige color. Well, we have a sofit (spelling), he is painting the sofit red on the beige wall. WHY, I asked? He said because it will look good. NO IT WON'T! I have learned a lesson here, I will from now on paint things myself, without him home. I just turned away and now I'm on my computer. I will paint over the red later if I don't like it. (which I won't) @@ = eye roll.
What should we have for dinner tonight? Most likely it will be pizza since I can't cook in the kitchen. OH, OH, I bought the best cookies at Trader Joes today. They are like an Oreo but are Trader Joe brand. They have a super creamy, fluffy middle with pieces of peppermint candy. YUM!! T.J's has come to my town, yea! I better go, my people are hungry.
:)

No comments: