Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Here it is.................

Finally, photos of our kitchen. I have not posted pictures because it's still not finished. Notice the trim around the window? It's a horrible pinky wine color, as well as all the door way trim. Randy said that he would finish by the 12th, that is when I'm hosting Bunco. We all love the new color, it's so warm. Thank you so much Kalli for all your help. :) I still need to purchase a couple new valances and rugs. The second picture is the wall that is painted Gobi Dessert but Randy insisted on painting the sofit (spelling?) Pomogranite as well. I was upset at first but think it might look OK now, not sure though. What do you think? Does not really matter, Randy will NOT repaint it. LOL! He also has some touch up work to do around the cabinets.
I'm really happy with it. :)




7 comments:

KristenB. said...

OK-I got the hint about never leaving comments so I felt compelled to tell you your kitchen looks AMAZING. Randy really did a great job. Now I want a red kitchen!! I know it was a lot of work and a long process, but it totally paid off!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the color and the cabinets.....looks fantastic!! XOXO

crftymama3 said...

Wow... Diane it looks AWESOME! I might be stealing the color idea now. :)
I just have to see a pic of a color, in an actual room situation. NOT a darn color swatch. I am too cheap to buy pints of color and choose. It takes me YEARS to pick a color and then I jump in FINALLY.
Your color choices are really good!!

Diane said...

I can understand that Rebecca, I'm the same way. Thanks goes to my good friend Kalli, she has the exact same colors in her kitchen. I would never had the nerve to pick them on my own.

Tyson and Kate said...

I'm feeling guilty about never leaving comments too, so here you go! :)
It looks really good, Diane!!! I love the colors! Our entire house is still a neutral khaki color (and we've been there for almost a year!). You may have inspired me to actually think of painting a little bit! :)

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

I love the red! And am glad he painted the sofit as well. :-)

Brahmstadts said...

Love the photos...it looks great. Great job Randy:)