Cooper's first snow, he loves it!
Our back deck
drivewayLife has gotten away from me lately.
I never had my Christmas tag making get together, nor the Christmas card class that I was going to have. So far, I am my own best customer. LOL! The weather has helped to mess up my plans for his week. I was going to wrap gifts as well as finish shopping for Christmas. Now the kids will be home and in my way, I'll have to hide to wrap gifts. LOL
It's great though that they will have 3 weeks off from shool for winter break. I did plan a head and stocked up on groceries for the big storm so I would not have to venture out onto the icy roads. I don't understand why others did not do the same thing. It's cazy for people to be on the roads now.
Hayley slipped while playing on our back deck and broke her wrist. We spent 5 hours in the ER yesterday. She was such a brave girl, even had smiles for us. :)
I'm enjoying the sight of the snow, it's so beautiful. It's extremely cold outside, it was 24 degrees outside today with a wind chill of 10! We will be getting more snow on Wednesday and Thursday. They are saying this storm will be even bigger. Since it's so cold, the snow and ice will be around for more than a week.
That's about it for now. I'm trying to get motivated to bake but so far I'm just wanting to veg out. My sassy teenager is getting on my nerves............maybe they should go to school tomorrow.
hummmm



6 comments:
Poor baby. Big hugs for all of you!
So far... school is NOT cancelled. YEAH!! Half of Portland is in school. LOL
There is hope! I will be driving my kids, if there is school though... I don't trust our bus drivers!!
BTW... your blog loads FINE for me. And my computer is REALLY running slow AND I just decreased the my internet speed. :)
My blogs runs fine for me too.
It can sometimes take a bit of time but that is because of the music loading.
Hi Diane, sorry to hear about Hailey! Wow, it looks like you will have a very white Christmas! Love your mint patties, they are too cute!
Poor Hayley!! I can't imagine spending 5 hours in the ER and still having a smile on her face. I know it's very slippery out there - I fell a few times myself. Luckily I have lots of padding to protect the vital organs. LOL
The kids are already asking if there will be school tomorrow - they're absolutely enjoying our early winter break!! Hope everyone stays safe and warm.
I can't believe she broke her wrist! Did she have to have surgery too? I had the best wipe out of the day sledding with the kids and surely thought I broke myself but I guess I am just getting old and everything hurts more. :-)
Post a Comment