Saturday, December 27, 2008

I got promoted!

I found out today that I received a promotion in Stampin Up. I am now a Sr. Associate. YEA!!
It's not a huge deal but I'm on my way. :) I have not done much with my new business, I have been side tracked with the kids being sick right after school started, then sharing the bug with me. Then came the painting of the kitchen and then, the holidays. Once the kids are back in school, I plan on devoting more time to my business/craft. :) I really wanted to have a Christmas card class but I just could not make that happen. Bummer, I have such great SU Christmas stamps. Valentines day is coming up, who does not love a handmade card on Valentine's day?

The snow is finally starting to melt, thank you Jesus! I loved it, it was so beautiful and fun but enough is enough. I'm so sick of being stuck in the house!!! Our drive way is still ice but I can at least see green patches on our lawn. :)

I hope everyone is staying warm and thawing. ;)

No comments: