

The culvert is flooding, so now we and our neighbors are flooding. What a mess! The water is murkey and stinky....................can you guess why??? Yes, we are all on septic tanks. YUCK!
My poor kitty came to the door, soaking wet. I brought him in, dried him off and put him in his DRY bed. His bed is outside but it's totally covered and protected from the rain and icky water.
Did he stay there? NO, dumb cat!
Randy is at the next door neighbors with his tractor, trying to dig out the culvert. I feel so bad, for our other neighbors, they are on vacation. Both of them have BEAUTIFULLY landscaped yards. :( ( It's now 1:00 am on Jan 2 nd.)
The water has started to come into the shop, Randy is a little more than stressed. What is with this wacky weather???? Enough already Lord..........please.
Anyone good friends with Noah? We need an Ark........ASAP!
If you read the blog, 'Choose to bloom'..........can you find the rose in this mess of thorns? I really can't. :(

3 comments:
OH NO Diane... And now SNOW again this morning. Did you guys flood worse?? I know Johnson Creek was to be near record breaking flooding at 4am. I haven't heard yet, what it did. We are yards out of it, but not all our neighbors and friends are. :(
I can shake this worried feeling, like something MAJOR will be happening with all this weather.
Our yard, driveway, walk way, back yard.........is a big, huge mess!
Now, our brand new roof is leaking!
I was taking down Christmas decorations from the mantel and there was a big puddle of water. Carpet wet.......URGH!!
The ceiling is all mushy too. I swear, what next?
I wish I had a boat to loan you but we don't. :-) I guess I can be thankful for living on a hill.
Post a Comment