Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's a New Year!

Shelby and Mom. :)





A new year means new changes for me. I do this twice a year.........once in September when the kids go back to school and then again in January. I start off great in Sept but by the time the holidays come and go, everything is a mess once again.

So, here are my New Years resolutions for 2009:

1. Lose weight (yes again, LOL) and get healthy
I'll be following the Weight Watcher plan, I've done it before and it worked. It's super easy.


2. De clutter my home..........completely!


3. Step up my Stampin Up business.
I really enjoy stamping and scrapbooking. I also really enjoy teaching others to be creative.


4. Scrapbook!
I'm so far behind. I really want to put the albums together quickly.............nice but quick. I
take way too much time and I way over think my pages. Simplicity is key!


5. I want to do a better job taking care of our home.
This wont be easy for me to do. There are 5 people in our home making the messes and only
one person........me, cleaning it all up. URGH! Things need to change. I get really unhappy
when the house is a mess.


6. I will start Meal Planning once again


7. Do a better job budgeting and not over spending.

8. Finish the inside of the house, painting and stuff.

9. Do more work out in the yard. (ya, I'm going to have so much time to do this)

10. Get to the gym and actually work out......every day!


11. Get my butt out of the funk that I've been in and get my hinny back to church!





Happy New Year! Oh, wish me luck. LOL!

2 comments:

crftymama3 said...

You know Diane, THAT is ALOT to take on all at once. I think you should start with YOU. Excercise and do things that will make YOU feel better. THAN take on the world (house) and what not. HUGS!!!!
I had a chat with my kids about their chores, not doing them, the mess it leaves behind, etc. I broke down what each child is responsible for.
We shall see what it brings.

Diane said...

Well, all of these things make me happy or not happy. I have been very down lately and a big part of that his the house. I feel totally out of control, then I eat. :( I have to do it all, in baby steps but I need to make it all work to be happy. As far as the kids chores, I don't really make them do chores but they have to be neat and clean up after themselves. I'm NOT the maid! It's pure consideration. It's hard when they see their Dad not picking up after himself. URGH!
Thanks for your reply.
:)