Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just me rambling...............

I mentioned below in another post that I was going to lose weight and get healthy. I'm starting the Weight Watcher program............again. I did this after Shelby was born and lost 25 lbs in just 3 months. That was just with counting points, not exercising. So, if I exercise and count points, I should lose and get toned faster..........I hope. I know I sound like a broken record, I've mentioned losing weight so many times. A person has to get to 'that point' before they can really commit. I'm there! (finally) I not only look horrible, I feel horrible. I don't want to feel horrible anymore. It will be hard at first since I have NO energy, but I'll get there. I went shopping yesterday and stocked up on veggies and low point foods. I had fun the last time on WW, getting creative with making meals as low in points as possible, it was a fun challenge. I wont be going to the meetings, I tried them before, they bored me to death. I did the online version and loved it.
My goal is to look and feel better by summer. I have a long way to go, so I'm not going to set huge goals.

KATU is selfish! You heard me, they want more money for their signal to our cable co. We live out in the country.........kind of. Our cable co is a co op, small company just for our area. KATU and Fisher broadcasting want their channel to be a paid premimun channel. Now wait, some customers in some areas will continue to recieve it for FREE! How fair is that? You can read more about this here on the website. I miss my programs. LOL
Clear Creek Telephone & TeleVision

3 comments:

KristenB. said...

I know no can tell you how you FEEL. But believe me when I say you don't LOOK horrible. However, I know the feeling of wanting to lose weight and just feel healthy so good for you - I wish I could get that committed. Maybe you'll inspire me:) And forget about KATU - just come over to my house on Sundays and watch Desperate Housewives with me.

crftymama3 said...

Diane, I wish you happiness. I don't think you look horrible, nor even think you live horribly unhealthy. I know you just need to get what you feel in your thoughts, to be what you see in the mirror. I prayer that you find the strength, I KNOW you have in you. I would love to hear what meals you are preparing and how you are feeling as you jump into the life you want to be leading. :)
Also, do you just need to get one of those new antennas (for the tv tuneover), and then switch off the cable to get KATU?? That is what I got from the website link.

Diane said...

You guys are so sweet, thank you for the uplifting replies. :)
I Look horrible because I'M FAT!!
Now, don't you you say.....no your not. LOL! When you've been a small size for most of your life and then all of a sudden, (since I had kids and got married)Your a BIG size, it hurts. I don't like the way I look. I'm frumpy. Enough said on that. LOL
Now I FEEL horrible because I have no energy and I hurt all over all the time. I'm stiff too. That means I'm out of shape. My body is telling me to get off my big butt and excersise!!
:)