I will become the new leader of my Mom's group at church. My friend Kristen is going to co-lead with me. :) I'm excited for this new challenge that we will be begin on January 13th. I've never led anything before so I'm a bit nervous but I think that I'm up for it.
I love this group of women, we have all become very close friends since the group started last year. Some of the Moms are on hiatus, we will miss them but we will still be seeing each other for fun girls day and nights out. :)
So, Kristen and I picked our new book for our study. It's called, Satisfied Lives for Desperate Housewives.
Time to get the kids to bed. Bye for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm very proud of you for taking the lead! Your group sounds like a wonderful friendship that a lot of people are looking for....even me. :-)
Thank you Jodi! How about joining us? It's on Tuesday nights during Kidmo (6:00 to 7:30)
:)
Post a Comment