"I love hearing and sharing ideas that will help us all become better mothers, wives, homemakers and friends. I also love the ideals of the 1940's and 50's. I think we need to bring back the good wholesome values of those days and incorporate them into the 21st century, so we don't lose that part of our American culture. You know...the importance of a woman's touch in the home.....nurturing and caring for our families..... creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.... making home a happy place to be."
I love this, I took it from a wonderful blog that I have discovered. You can check it out here.........
She is a wonderful Mother, wife, friend.........she has a really fun and heart warming blog. :)
Last night I spent with my friends from my small group. Fun, fun. I'll post pictures later. We learned more about each other and got really silly. It's OK for Mom's to get silly isn't it? :) We started our night at 6:30 and did not leave until................................2:00 am! I'm so tired today. I have not done that in YEARS!!
Today is one of our friends birthdays, so we are going to lunch. I'm so social these days. LOL
I better go and finish her Stampin Up gift bag.
Have a wonderful Weekend


No comments:
Post a Comment