Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been found on Google?

How cool is that? LOL
Thank you everyone for you sweet comments to my last post. I've been praying........a lot!
Things are not good here but I'll keep praying, even though I get tired of it. Yep, I said it, I get tired of asking God to make things better and then things just get worse. What's up with that?

I worked in my office/craft room yesterday and it looks so much better. I have de-clutter and thrown out lots. Maybe now I'll be able to create, now that I can find things. LOL

I have also been trying hard to do my job around the house and stop wallowing in my own self - pity. I can't very well ask Randy to do things around the house and yard if I'm not willing to do the same. I still feel that I do more than my share but for now, I'll do my part. I had pretty much given up.

Things are still tense around here..............I know, pray. I have been and will continue.
Thanks again everyone, I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends.
:)
Diane

1 comment:

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane,
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling kinda down. I have days like that, and it feels so good to vent! You are not alone!!! Yes, praying is always the answer, but sometimes it's hard to be patient. Your a great mom and a great wife! Better days are yet to come!
Love ya,
Gina