I have my Disney Vacation notebook started. I'm a list maker, I have lists all over. On my desk, the kitchen counter, my car and my datebook. You'd think my date book would be enough but I need my list or note to remind me to check my date book. :) I have a list for what to pack, what snacks to bring, things to do before we leave, tips on doing Disney, places to eat etc. All this organizing and we are not even going until June. I do this list thing even when we are going camping. Each trip, I make my list weeks in advance. If I don't write things down as they come to me, I'll forget. Got to be organized, it makes for a happy trip. :)
Tomorrow our little dog Cooper is going in to be neutered, poor little guy. I know that I'll be worried about him all day, even though I know that he'll be well cared for. He's going to miss me, he's not used to not being with family. :(
The weather man says more snow. NO, I don't want anymore snow! It's now Day Light savings time. To me, that means sunny warm weather. I guess I'm wrong. :( I am enjoying the longer days though. :)
Are you going to watch Desperate Housewifes tonight????
I've got to go and get ready for my small groups study on Tuesday. Have a blessed day.



No comments:
Post a Comment