My church has a mission team going to Uganda soon and they need Crocs to take with them for the kids. Last year they brought them flip flops but they don't last as long and Crocs are closed toed. If you have any gently used Crocs or Croc type shoes that perhaps your kids have outgrown, the kids of orphange would be so happy to have them. :) They are also looking for boys polo type shirts, short and dresses for the girls. You can drop them off at church if you happen to go to ALC or leave me a comment and I'd be happy to pick them up from you. :)
Thanks so much!
Not much is new. I booked our Disney resort vacation. :) Right now I'm in the middle of cleaning out closets. Oh joy
Hope you have a wondeful day.
Diane

No comments:
Post a Comment