Have you ever wrote down exactly where your money goes each month? I mean every penny?
I did.................OUCH! I keep talking about finding money, I need to find more. LOL!
Looking at my list of expenditures, made me realize the 'need vs. want' factor again.
Today, I washed me car.........found $6.00. Does that make up for the money I've spent on this and that? Nope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh yeah... $1 here and $3 here. It's so easy to spend. I was going to starbucks and turning that into a BAD habit. I stopped. It is AMAZING how much I am less stressed with the little extra this month. Sean rents movies and video games with the boys. Those are up to $5 and $9 now. OUCH! It's almost better to just buy the darn movie/game in the first place!
Soooo true! Money is a PITA!
I wont rent my kids games, they can pay for them if they want to play them. The kids also ask for gift cards. We got one for Hollywood video for Christmas. :)
Oh I wish you could see my husbands budget spreadsheet!! I have to fill it out every time I spend anything so I know EXACTLY where our money is going. It's painful!
Painful to see the amount spent or painfull as a pain in the butt to fill out? LOL
I do this on my own, my husband does not get involved except to say........."where is all the money going?" Or, "you'd better watch your spending."
Post a Comment