What if you add the lattes at $3.50 each. If you get one everyday that would be $1,277.50 a year!!! Think about the little things that you don't really need and add up the cost, it might surprise you. I don't get lattes, I make coffee at home. If I did however, that $1,277.50 would pay for our trip to Disneyland. I toss money out the window on a daily basis. For instance, I have a membership at a gym. It's only $48.00 a month. Well............that's $576.00 a year. Don't forget the gas I use to drive to the gym and back.
Let's recap what we've spent so far:
$312.00 car wash
$1,277.50 Lattes
$576.00 gym____________
$2,165.50
WOW, that's only 3 things. Think about what else you can add to the list. I'm saving a lot on gas just by having my kids take the bus. I used to have to fill up weekly, now I can make a tank last 2, sometimes 3 weeks. :) (watch the little trips)
I'm teaching my kids this and guess what? They are getting it! :) (they really want to go to Disneyland. LOL)
I hope this helps you in some way. It is possible to 'find' money, you just have to look.
Diane:)

2 comments:
I'm hopeless. I have no car washes, no lattes and no gym membership. I guess I could cut out Target but lets not get crazy here!! :-)
Yes, Target is a major downfall of mine. We are helping the community shopping there........we're doing our part. LOL
Post a Comment