To Disneyland! I have been surfing and surfing the net for the best deals and the best way to do Disney on a budget. I have found some great sites full of info. I'm getting so excited! I'm a southern California girl, I've been to Disneyland more times then I can count. I feel so bad that I can't just jump in the car with my family and head to DL for the day. We have to plan a big, costly vacation. :( I keep thinking about the things that need to be done around the house and how much money these things are going to cost. One minute I think that I should forget the trip and get the house painted, finish the windows, get the yard landscaped, pay bills......Then I think with my heart, my kids are not going to be kids for long. some day they will be grown and have families of their own. My son is already almost 15! I get teary eyed just thinking about going to Disney with my kids. I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into going with us, the kids would have so much fun together. (Our husbands aren't the 'Disney' type. LOL)
Hello friend, I know your reading this :)
I got my Disney reward card ordered today, I have 138 Disney bucks to use on our vacation package or in the park. :)
I'm planning on driving to DL, it's only 15 hours. I did it before, 8 yrs. ago. I drove down to S. CA with Cory who was 7 and Hayley had just turned 3. My sister in-law rode with us, I dropped her off in LA and we went on to San Diego. That was in the spring, then did the trip again in July of the same year. That time we did Sea World again and Disneyland. Great trip. The kids did great in the car too, no complaints. :)
I'm thinking about leaving super early in the morning, like at sun up. That would be around 4:00 am. YIKES, did I just say that? I'm so not a morning person. I hate to drive at night though, so I think this will work out great. (what are you thinking my friend? ha ha ha) Just think, the kids will be sleeping!
I better get off the computer and do some laundry. My family likes clean cloths. Geesh!


4 comments:
Hi Diane,
wow, Disneyland! I Love, Love, Love that place! If I lived closer I would work there! Hope you have a wonderful time. If you have any spare time I would love to meet up!
Gina
OK-Just seeing your Mickey icon on the blog makes me long for that place. There is something so magical about Disneyland. I hope you guys can make it work!! And if that "other" friend isn't able to go, let me know what kind of deals you've found and maybe we can be your "back up." (My husband does love Disneyland, but he did go off to Disney World by himself in February so fair is fair. LOL
Spring break? Maybe we shall meet there! LOL
no, not spring break. We are looking at June. So, Liane, have you found a good deal? Please share. :)
Post a Comment