

It's volley ball season and both of my girls are playing this year. It's Hayley's second year and Shelby's first. They both love the game and are doing so well, practising often. :)
I get to go to the Zoo today with Hayley and her class, I'm really looking forward to it, it's going to be fun and a really warm sunny day. Nothing like being outside on a gorgeous day. :)
I hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:
Oh, and the animals should all be out because it isn't too hot, and isn't rainy either! How fun!!
Wow, that's so cool there is a volleyball leauge...it must be pretty cool:) haha. I am so glad your girls are playing and think it's such a good experience for kids to be involved in something!
Yes Nadia, I agree. Volley ball is a great sport and both my girls love it. We also have an amazing head coach. :)
Post a Comment