Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got it!

My new Big Shot machine from Stampin Up. I'm so excited! I have a great die cut machine already but since I sell Stampin up, I thought I'd better use one that they sell. I'll be putting my Zippe Mate die cut machine on Craigs list. It works just like the Big shot, but it's not quite as wide. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about the Big shot or to learn how to use it.


Look what you can make with the Big Shot! Not only can you cut paper, but you can also cut fabric, among many other materials, like thin metal, cork, the list goes on and on. Stampin Up also has exclusive dies of many shapes and sizes. Sizzix makes the Big Shot die cut machine and dies for Stampin Up. I can't wait to make something. I know someone that is going to have a baby this summer, wouldn't a custom made Onsie be cute?

2 comments:

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane,
congrats on your new "big shot", you'll have to post some pictures of the things you make with it. Thanks for your sweet comments! It usually take a couple of days from start to finish to complete a painting.
Blessings,
Gina

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

Wow! That thing cuts fabric? Do you know if the cuddlebug cuts fabric?