
I just found these cookies at Trader Joe's and I must say, they are my new favorite snack. :)
Five (5) cookies (they are the size of a silver dollar, so pretty small) – 130 calories, 4 g fat, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein (50% vitamin A, 35% vitamin C, 6% Iron, 10% Calcium, 30% Thiamin, 10% Riboflavin). Low sodium and vegetarian. They contain both fruit and vegetable concentrate and have not been heated more than 75 degrees so that the nutrients can be maintained. For anyone on Weight Watchers, 5 cookies is 2 pts.
My kids love them too. Cory will eat the whole bag if I let him. Funny thing is, they don't know that they have good for you stuff in them. LOL! Shoosh! They are kind of spendy though, $3.49 for a 8 oz bag. I wish I could figure out a way to make them myself.......humm, I just might try to make them.
Enjoy!

2 comments:
Living just blocks from Traders Joes, one would think I frequent there. Nope! LOL
I did make my first trip in there about two weeks ago. I LOVE the frozen veggie section, and we got some orange chicken (frozen) that was SO YUMMY!
I will be back soon. I spent $110 at winco last week though, so no extra shopping this week. LOL
Yes, do go back to Trader Joes! I love this store, so many yummy things and their prices are good on most things. :)
Post a Comment