I rented this movie last week. I still have yet to finish it yet because my girls seem to think that they need to watch it with me. I keep turning it off, it's really not for their eyes or ears.I had a really hard time getting into it and almost returned it and then it started getting good. I have to say though, it's made me a bit sad. Since turning 40, I have done a lot of reminiscing and thinking about my past and the things I have done, not done and the 'what if's'.
It's like my new music on my blog, it's from a very happy time in my young life. It makes me happy to hear it but sad at the same time because I really miss those days and the people that were in my life then. That's not to say that I'm not happy now, I am and I love my friends and family. I think a lot of people go through this..........it's called that middle age thing. LOL!
OK, I'm done. Now it's time to finish the movie. Tears or no tears (there will be tears) I'm going to finish this movie tonight.
Love stories like this always get to me. I was once in a love story of my own.............I guess that's the part that makes me sad. First loves, you never forget them.
Take care everyone and thanks for reading my ramblings. :)

1 comment:
The book is SO much better than the movie!
Post a Comment