Anyway, although I may never forget my first love, I know that I'll never forget my one true love............Randy. Randy is my Noah. Randy is not my first love but he is like Noah in every other way. (for me, the movie rolls are in reverse) It was hard getting over my first love and it took a long time but I know that God has given me a wonderful man and I feel so blessed. I know that Randy will paint me a white house with blue shutters if that is what I want. (after he's done working on his toys of course LOL) I also know that Randy will be the one to read me my notebook when I need him to and I know that he will be holding my hand when it's time to go. He may not be as romantic at Noah but he has his own way of showing me how much he loves me.
This movie was a wonderful reminder to me. God has ways of making us see things, his timing is perfect. Thank you God!

I love you Randy
Thanks for reading my mushy post :)
Hope you all have a wonderful sun shiny day!

No comments:
Post a Comment