Cory decided that he would teach Shelby how to ride her bike. He made sure she was well protected first. LOL!
Here they go.......he felt the grass would be safer, except it's hard to pedal on the grass. Shelby lasted about 30 min before getting frustrated and giving up. She did say that she would try again another day. :)Cory your a wonderful big brother. :)

2 comments:
What a great guy!! & What a brave girl Shelby is too!
Can you imagine the courage a kid has to find, to try to learn!
Meghan took the longest in our family. She was almost 8 before she got the two-wheelin' goin. Jarod was probally 7. Jordan was like 5, and I had my back turned. My neighbor said... "when did he learn to do that?"
I missed it, but yet I was there. LOL
I saw Jarod and Meghan though. :)
Anyhoo...
Woohoo to you both!
Maybe Cory could put on a bike riding camp for all the little ones??? I know I would sign up Avery!!
Post a Comment