Saturday, June 06, 2009

I'm still here

Wow, it's been a long time since I have blogged. I've so very busy lately. The girls are now finished with Volley ball. They both had great time. Hayley's team came in 3rd at the tournament. :)
Hayley is front and center :)

We went camping over the memorial day weekend. It was cold and windy so not much fun for me. Pretty much stayed in the trailer the whole time. The kids played video games much of the time. The kids did get to ride a bit.
Shelby going for her first ride in the
Sandrail.
Cory
HayleyRandy, loading up to go home
I've been getting ready for our long car ride to California. The kids and I are so excited to go to Disneyland and to see friends, it's been 8 yrs since I've been down. I'm really looking forward to seeing my friend Lorraine. We have known each other since the 4th grade. :)
Disneyland is going to be so great, it will be Shelby's first trip. Cory was 7 and Hayley had just turned 3 on our last trip down, so they don't remember much. After a fun filled week at Disneyland/California Adventure, we will head to Sea World. :) I'm so excited for this trip, I think I'm more excited then my kids. LOL
I've everything packed, except our cloths and the car.
The kids last day of school is this coming Friday, This year has zoomed by! I have a busy week ahead of me. More packing, meals to make for Randy. (he's not going to CA with us) :(
Teacher/staff gifts to make and the last day of school ice cream treat. Every year I take the girls to get ice cream on the last day of school. Cory has gone with his friend Jace every year since kindy and is going again this year. I can see the too of them now.........cap and gown in line at Dairy Queen. :)
I have to run, we have a graduation party to go to in......ut oh, half hour and my hair is still wet, no make up and not dressed. See ya!















No comments: