Monday, June 08, 2009

Teacher and school staff gifts done

CD sleeve with a Choc chip cookie from Costco inside. YUM! (cardstock, ink and stamps are from Stampin Up)
Here is what I made for my kids teachers and for some of the staff at the girls school. (I wont put the cookies in until Friday, so they are fresh. )
This will be our last year there, as the boundaries changed and my girls get to go to a brand spank'n new school in the fall. I'm kind of sad, we have been at this school for 10 yrs. Some of the teachers are moving to the new school but some are not. :( I will miss them and Kim in the office.


I'm doing really good so far with packing for our trip and getting things done around here. Today I packed a bag of things for the girls to do in the car. I have the tub packed with snacks and other things piled by the front door ready to be put into the car. Now if I could just find my camera batteries................

I'm going out to vacuum and dust my car now. why? I'm sure it will be a mess by the time the trip is over. I also have some veggies and flowers to plant in the yard.........weeds to pull also but those can wait. I swear, they grow faster then I can keep up. I HATE WEEDS!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Diane

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

This year was really good for weed growth I think. I swear every bird that flew overhead, had eaten some new weed. :(
Oh well... They mix in with my wild flowers that I planted a few years ago, and just decided to grow. :)

What day do you leave for Cali? Have a SAFE / Great trip!