I'm OK with my slow weight loss, at least I'm losing. I have learned that there is no quick fix. Darn! I'm learning to change my habits and eat healthier. The first week was tough but now, it's easy. It helps and is very motivating to see the loss so far. 8 lbs gone to date! YEA!
I caved last night and had a 2 small slices of pepperoni pizza with the kids. I know that it's really going to be hard while we are in California. I don't want to gain back the weight that I've lost but I don't want to stress over it either. Hopefully all the walking around will help.
I have lots more packing to do, I really don't like this job. I'm always afraid that I'm going to forget something. I also really like to pack light, so I don't have to deal with lots of stuff. Kristen heard that it's kinda cool in S. California. I'm sure it will be fine for us Oregonians, but I want to be prepared. I packed shorts, pants and sweatshirts yesterday. I could not make it all fit into the girls duffel bag, so now they each have two bags, as well as for myself. So much for packing light.
Errands and more errands to do today. I want to have the car all packed up tomorrow so we can leave bright and early on Saturday.
I'm going to miss Randy and Cooper. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Weight loss is hard, but they say the slower you lose it, the more likely it is to stay off! Do you work out? We belong at Premier right here and love it, Andrew works there in membership and can get you a two week pass if you want it when you get back from your trip, have fun! You are doing great, 8 pounds is quite an accomplishment!
Thanks Nadia. :) I actually belong to Eastside Athletic and love it..........when I go. LOL
It's making it a priority. You know, workout first, laundry second. :)
Go to weather.com, and plug in the zip code. I trust that site for every tid bit of weather info. It didn't steer us wrong for our disney trip... or the numerous camping trips, etc. :)
CONGRATS on the 8 lbs! A Yikes on the muffins. They taste good, but WOW not worth it! Hang in there!!
Hey Rebecca, I JUST now printed the 10 day weather from Weather.com
Ha ha ha, great advice, it is a good site.
see ya when you get back :)
Post a Comment