Friday, June 12, 2009

YIKES!

YES, I want a muffin! I want a Costco muffin, but that would be a sin. I bought some yesterday, planning to take them on our trip. I decided since I'm losing weight, I'd better find out just how many calories and fat grams are in one of those big boys. Oh my goodness.........Costco muffins have any where from 610 cal to 1,000 and most have as much as 32 grams of fat........EACH!! I put the lemon blueberry muffins in the freezer. I should throw them out but I spent $12.98 for all these, what a waste. LOL
My pledge.........."I will NOT eat these muffins".

I most likely wont be blogging again until the kids and I return from our Disneyland trip. I have so much to do today...........I'm starting to stress. :)
See you all back here soon, take care.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

You have more will-power then I...yikes...sometimes it's better not knowing:)