Thursday, June 25, 2009

We're back!

Cory and Shelby on Dumbo
Shelby and Hayley with their new Mickey ears
First day at our hotel, Disney's Paradise Pier.

We had a great time in Disneyland and CA Adventure, we can't wait to go back, in fact we have plans to return in 2012. :)
I can't believe how clean Disneyland is, the cast members are on top of it all. They are also so friendly. :) We used the fast past often, so we did not wait in long lines too often.
We stayed at Disney's Paradise Pier hotel. It was very nice, clean and wonderful staff as well.
I would stay there again for sure. It was also just across the street from Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, it's very close to both parks. :)

We of course had to have In & Out burger while we were in CA. Oh yum! I have to say the employees at In & Out were also very friendly. I love friendly people. :)
They gave the kids hats and stickers, I bought everyone a T-shirt. Fun, fun.


I have more pictures so share but I have lots of laundry and unpacking to do still.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We can't wait to do Disney sometime! Oh, and I LOVE in-n-out!

crftymama3 said...

I can't wait to see more pics. I have a bunch of disney scrapbook supplies. I think I kept them. :)

Anonymous said...

i am 16 and im 190…i wanna lose weight so bad….and im black so my mom thinks my curves look good so she doesn’t want me to lose it. at least advise on how to tighten my body cuz i like my big butt. i am going to take weight loss pills, i think it works good....