Friday, June 26, 2009

Great news.....for me anyway

I've lost 11 lbs so far! It's been a slow process but I'm still OK with that, at least it's coming off and I'm eating the way I used to..........healthy. It's not a diet, it's a life change. :)
To look at me, you would not notice the weight loss (yet) but I can tell by the way my cloths are fitting me. :)

I love this picture of my girls, the look on their faces is priceless. We were on the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyland. They were so into it. :)



I have more pictures of Disneyland to post, hope you don't mind. LOL! I'm still trying to get caught up on unpacking, laundry, housework and entertaining the kids so they don't get on each others nerves.
Today I'm taking the girls to the park to walk the nature trail and feed the ducks. Cory is going to loitter at the Mall with his friends.

Have a wonderful, sun shiny day!






3 comments:

gbloom studio said...

Hi Diane,
Looks like you had a great time! I wished that I could have met up with you. If I lived a little closer I would love to work there!

I thought I was the only mom who's son loiters at the mall!!!!

gbloom studio said...

Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on you on losing 11 lbs! That's great! Are you on a certain program?

Diane said...

Thanks Gina! I took your phone number with me to CA but we ended up coming home early because we all got sick. :( Maybe next year.