It's come to the day that I need to decide if I should go back to work. We have bills to pay, there is just not enough each month to cover it all. Randy's hours were cut at work, thus a HUGE pay cut. :( Randy does not want me to work, I don't either. I want to be home with my kids. So, I have decided to kick my booty into gear and get my Stampin Up business going. It had really been a hobby of mine but now I'm going to make it my job.
Now, I just need to find people who either want to stamp or decorate their homes. Decorate their homes? Yes! Stampin Up has come out with beautiful new Decore elements. (AKA, vinyl words and decor for your walls.) I can't wait to do my walls. :) The sizes vary, so you can also use them on small projects. I can't share photos with you yet, because the new catalog does not start until Wednesday, July 1st .
OK, so I have things in the planning......Home workshops
Stamp clubs
Girls night out for stamping
Margarita Madness, to show you all the new catalog
(this will also include a mystery hostess.)
Stamp a stack (stack of cards)
Decore elements class
As of right now, the events will either happen at your home if it's a workshop, my home or Round Table pizza in HV.
I will be working on the dates today and will post them later.
If like me, money is tight, don't worry. When you host a workshop in your home, you get Freebies!!
Girls night out for stamin is just $5.00 to make 4 cute cards.
Margarita Madness is free! (fun make & take included)
Decore elements class can be held anywhere. :)
I'd also like to add, if you have priced a nice greeting card lately you know that they are spendy.
When you use stamps and buy packs of card stock, you can make cute handmade, from the heart cards for under a dollar. Sure, you can go to the dollar store but what fun is that? Very non personal too.
If you feel that you're not creative, I can help you. The stamps do the work for you. You can color in the lines right? LOL! You can cut and glue right? :)
Please let me know if you'd like to help me out and either host a demo or attend a class.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I definitely want to attend an event, let me know!
Post a Comment