
I have been reading this book 20 and counting by Jim Bob and Michelle Dugger. I can't put the book down! I have been inspired in so many ways while reading this, I highly recommend it.
I think many people are very quick to judge this family. I too judged the parents when I first watch their program a few years ago; 14 kids and counting. I have watched every episode, I never miss it. My views changed quickly when I started watching their show weekly and got to see what they where really about. I love this family! They have true hearts for God, they are so nice to each other and others, geesh...I could go on and on. So they do things a bit different, so what. Michelle is the most organized Mom ever, she's my idol. LOL!
I wish that I had done things differently in my life and family, I can't go back now but I can move forward with the inspiration and tips that I've learned. :D

4 comments:
I am also inspired by them. I often wish that my kids were raised without TV, rude talk, and several current issues. Then again, I wish my husband was too. LOL
Oh my, that's how I feel too.
I often wish I could start over. Bummer do - overs are not aloud. LOL!
I'm addicted to this show as well but only get to catch the re-runs. It's amazing how they all work together!
Hi My Friend, how are you? I laugh when I read some of your posts, because when I am reading them I think Yes, I know exactly what you mean!!! Hope you are all doing well!
Gina
Post a Comment