Braddah Iz (as he is affectionately known in Hawaii) was a great Hawaiian man & entertainer. His voice is so soothing. He actually died about 12 years ago. But his music & his legacy lives on. Aloha!
12 yrs ago?? Cory said he heard he passed just recently. News takes a long time traveling the internet. Anyway, I agree with you Kehau, he was amazing.
"Don't pray, then say 'amen' and run away before God has a chance to reply. Listening to God is far more important than giving Him your ideas." - Frank Laubach
hee hee
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies."
2 comments:
Braddah Iz (as he is affectionately known in Hawaii) was a great Hawaiian man & entertainer. His voice is so soothing. He actually died about 12 years ago. But his music & his legacy lives on. Aloha!
12 yrs ago?? Cory said he heard he passed just recently. News takes a long time traveling the internet.
Anyway, I agree with you Kehau, he was amazing.
Post a Comment