I want to share with you this cute cookbook that I bought last week. The Pioneer Woman Cooks. I love her story as well as her recipes. She's a city girl like me, who found herself a cowboy and moved to the country.
My story is a little different, I am a city girl from Los Angeles but my husband is a country man, not a cowboy. Our lives are simular though. :)
Here is her blog http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
Dee has amazing recipes (comfort food...yum) and great photos too.
I have been trying to get back to basics and make things from scratch. (helps with being frugal) :)
Today I made Banana bars, Calzones with potatos, meat and onion (Randy's request) then I made homemade buttermilk biscuits. Shelby and I enjoyed one right out of the oven with blackberry jam that I made last year. YUM! Cory is waiting for me to make my sausage gravy for his biscuit. I always make this when we are camping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds amazing! I've heard of this lady, I'll have to check her out!
Post a Comment