Saturday, June 05, 2010

Breakfast with the girls

This morning my girls, Hayley's friend Brie and her Mom had breakfast at the Carver Cafe. We have lived in Carver for 10 yrs and this is the first  and last time that I'd eat there. The service was not the best........EXTREMLY slow and the food, not so great. My diet pop taste like mildew. Not that I have ever eat mildew. LOL! I doubt they had ever cleaned the pop machine. It took 15 mins for the waitress to come take our order, then another 30 mins for our food to come.
I think the girls were bored but Trish and I had a nice visit. :) You know how Mom's like to gab.
We went to the cafe because it was here that a scene from the movie Twilight was fillmed. Bella and her dad Charlie had breakfast here. My girls have been dying to go. We even sat at the very same table. (ooo- aaaa)  I'm sorry that I did not take a picture of the girls to scrapbook, oh well. Maybe.........huge maybe, we'll try lunch there sometime and I can  then get a picture.
We are now off to a birthday party for Shelby's friend. It's a beautiful and perfect day for a party and to be outside. :)
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: