Saturday, June 26, 2010
Hayley's 6th grade graduation day
'Friends'. :)
Brie and Hayley, two of the silliest girls. :)
Hayley and Sami, friends since the 1st grade. :)
I'm not thrilled with this photo but it's the only one. None of us look very happy to be in the picture. LOL!
Hayley is moving on to 7th grade...Middle School. YIKES! This has happend so fast, I just can't believe it. I'm looking forward to this new season for Hayley. Although the tween years can be a challenge, I've been having fun hanging out with her friends. Tween girls are so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH my...getting so old! Enjoy your summer with your girls:) I want to see them at clinics next week! Remember that lexi spencer link:)
Hi Diane,
I know it's been awhile since I've said "hello"! I can't believe how time flies! I hardly blog anymore. I need to start up again! Your kids are all so big, you have a beautiful family!
Miss U
Gina
Post a Comment