Monday, July 26, 2010

Cory turns 16!

Although it seems like forever ago that Cory was born, it also feels like yesterday that he was just a little boy playing with Legos and Rescue Heros.  I miss my little man but it's been fun to have a teen ager too. ( did I just say that? LOL!)  Cory has got his drivers license......look out everyone! ha ha ha
I'll post a picture of Cory later, I have to find a recent one.  He's not into having his picture taken lately, stinker.

I took my girls to see the new Toy Story 3 movie. It was so cute but I cried at the end. I felt so silly but it hit me really hard.  Andy looked like Cory, as well as his personality was like Cory's. The Mom reminded me of Me.  I was reminded while watching it that it was not that long ago that Cory was playing with is Buzzlight year toy, along with 'Speedy'.  Now Buzz lay's in a box. :(   Just like Andy, Cory has outgrown his toys and is talking about college. 
Cory asked me last night after I told him that the girls and saw the  movie, "did you cry?"  I said, "why do you ask that?"  He said, "because it was sad."  He said the girls that went to see it in his group, all cried too.
OK, I'm not feeling so silly now. LOL!  But....after Cory asked me if I cried, I started to cry. I had to leave the room. (while all 3 of my kids laughed at me) I miss my little boy.  It's so hard to see your kids grow up. :(

Time to go work in the yard. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

I cried too...it's crazy how a kids movie can really relate to us!