We went to our friends daughters wedding on Sunday. This is the same friends that lost their son Jon Anthony in the motorcyle accident, 5 mos ago . It was beautiful and we had a great time but Jon was sure missed.
My girls and I have done a little bit of school shopping, it's been fun. We have found some really great deals on the cloths they wanted. Yea for me! (and them)
I've started Stampin Up card express once a month. Well, so far once a month. I will be holding two a month plus the scrapbooking group at church once a month. Yes, I'll be busy! :)
The Card express is on the third Tuesday of each month and the last Tuesday of the month. I guess that would be the 4th. lol
Right now I have 4 giggly girls at our house tonight. Our two, plus they each have a friend over. I'm hiding on the computer. :) I can hear them singing........so funny!
I'm ready for them to go back to school but I"m not ready to get up at 6:00 am, when it's still dark outside.
My body says......'it's dark, you must continue sleeping'.
That's about it. Thanks for checking in. :)


2 comments:
Hi Diane!!! Ewwww Mice! I am sooo glad to hear they are gone. We had them when we moved in because the basement wasn't finished. Ick is all I can say :)
Sounds like you are busy with your card making....they are so cute.
~Love, Jen
hi there my name is charlie hwow are you
Post a Comment