There has been almost 100 visits to my blog! Whoo - hoo!
If you are the 100th person to visit, leave a comment and I'll send you a special little something from Close to my Heart Rubber stamping and scrapbooking. :-)
I was not so sure about this blogging stuff but I've become addicted to it. LOL!
I should be cleaning house, I keep hearing Fly Lady...shine your sink! I'm still trying to declutter my office/scrapbook room. I'm making progress but it's slow. I'm a true born procrastinator. I'd rather sit here and blog or read other people's blogs.
I made a list last night of the things that I have done, that most people don't know about me.
I'll post it later. I think it will make a great scrapbook page in my 'all about me' book. I really need to get this going so my kids can know that I was more than just a Mom. I was cool at one point in my life. ha ha ha. I really need to do this for my now 13 yr. old son who thinks I'm a dork. Love that kid. :-)
I better go and do something so my husband does not think that I've been sitting on my butt all day.
Don't forget to be the 100th friend to visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Diane, You are not a dork and I can't wait to hear (read) your list of cool things you have done!
Jen
Post a Comment