My journey through motherhood, being a wife, homemaker, Christ follower,friend and somehow still trying to be me......it's all about me!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
OOPS!
I forgot to mention that I add Carnation instant breakfast drink mix to our smoothies. I use vanilla the most but the chocolate is great with bananas. I found the vanilla at Winco, otherwise I have not see it anywhere else. Again, just a little extra nutrition for my kids. :-) The drink mix adds a really nice flavor as well as texture, kinda creamy. YUM! Have a wonderful day,
"Don't pray, then say 'amen' and run away before God has a chance to reply. Listening to God is far more important than giving Him your ideas." - Frank Laubach
hee hee
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies."
No comments:
Post a Comment