Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not much new

Hello,
It's Sunday and I'm sitting at my computer (like I'd be anywhere else, LOL) drinking my coffee and watching the snow come down, it is beautiful. I have a slight cold, so I have been feeling very tired lately. I did manage to clean and organize both of my girls bedrooms.....only took me 3 days! ha ha ha.
I've been trying to do the same for my office/craft space but I just can't seem to get motivated. The room is long and narrow. (perhaps, 20 by 10) Very odd. This part of the house was added on in 1972. We have 2 1/4 acres. Why in the world, they did not make this house bigger and more space efficient, I'll never know. I hate it, it really makes me nuts!! Anyway, there is way too much stuff in this space. There is my computer desk which is huge, one wall has cabinets and counter, the other wall has one window, a slider, a piano, a dresser and an iris bin full of what else............stamps! I almost forgot Coopers bed, and rubbermaid bins that I store the kids artwork and other school memories in. Then there is the stamping and scrapbooking stuff on the floor. I just don't have enough room to store it all. Randy says to get rid of the junk, meaning that all my stuff is junk. He has a huge shop to store his 'junk' in. URGH!
My goal for this next week is to tackle this room and make it clean and organized so I can actually create something.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

Want another reason to put this project off? We ended up with two extra youth tickets to Narnia (the 3pm showing on 1/31/09 at Sam Barlow, done by the Christian Youth Theater www.cytvanport.org). Do you want them? No charge! I thought you could take your kids... You would have to purchase an adult ticket for yourself if you were to join them, (what a fun afternoon with your kids) I am not sure of their ages, so maybe this won't work like I thought. Drop me a comment on my blog!