Monday, February 02, 2009

Winter Formal

Cory with Marissa and he best friend Nathan and his friend Cheyenne. They all look so great.

Cory and Marissa
Cory went to his high schools Winter Formal on Saturday night with his friend Marissa. It was so fun to see the kids all dressed up. Cory of course had to have his own style, in black, topped off with his black and white checked vans. :) It was also nice to see the girls look like girly girls, after seeing them in jeans all the time.

I'm finally taking my car in to have the damage repaired today. :) Then it's off to run errands, pick the girls up from school early so I can take Shelby to the dentist and then it's Church tonight. I still have to get things ready for my small group............nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Speaking of Shelby, my poor little girl has had no teeth in the front for months. She lost her two front teeth a while back, then the one on the left side, then............yesterday the one on the right came out. She has a long row of nothing but gums in the front and can't eat much. :( We can finally see a small bit of white poking through the top but it's sure taking it's sweet time coming in. I hated the dentist as a kid, my kids LOVE it. So funny................I'm so glad. :)

Hayley got her cast off.........YEA! I'm so proud of her, she never complained, not once. :)
She still has two more weeks of 'taking it easy'.

I better get going, I have a very busy day.





2 comments:

crftymama3 said...

The kids look so good!! What a fun time in their lives.

I remember having my cast taken off. It tickled so bad! Then my arm felt like I had grown a sheet of hair. Eww!! and it was like jello for a few days.

How did Shelby's dental visit go? I am starting to scrapbook some of Meghan's pics from a few years ago. She is also toothless. LOL

Diane said...

Hayley did say that it tickled to have it taken off, she did have more hair on that arm and she kept saying her arm felt funny for a couple of days. :)
Shelby's appt went great, no cavities. They X rayed her mouth and all of her teeth are there, they are just taking their sweet time coming in.