It seems that blogging and venting about my messy family and house did me some good.
Actually it was God answering my prayers. I can't change Randy's ways but I can try at least. I realized after praying about the whole house thing that I needed get off my lazy behind and do my part. I figured why bother when now one else does? I'm still not happy about it but I do feel better. God has helped me to see this homemaking role that I'm in a better way.
I have made great progress in cleaning out my office/craft room. :) It feels so good to be able to see my counter again.
So, thanks for reading my vents. They are with purpous ya know. :)
May God bless each of you in whatever you do.
Now I'm off to bake Jodi's fabulous Apple Crisp. :D
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad things are looking better for you...we all go through good days and bad:)
Post a Comment