We are home from our long weekend at Winchester Bay Sand Dunes. As always, the kids had a blast. As for me.........I'm exhausted. From what? From sitting on my hinny all weekend. How is that possible?
I think it's more from the packing to go, setting up, packing to come home, unpacking once we got home and the mound of wet, sandy laundry that I have to do. (some times thing need a 2nd was to remove all the sand)
I also did not sleep well this weekend at all. The 4 hr drive was not very pleasant on my back. It's still very tender where I had my surgery. It was the rough truck ride, my back was rubbing on the back of the seat. My back is very achy again. :( I still am retaining fluid in that spot, don't know why. I think that is the cause of the back aches. I will be calling the doctor this week to have it checked out.
Here are some pictures from our weekend. :)









1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend! Good weather too!
Post a Comment